Great feature, lack of documentation

Feb 15, 2015 at 4:12 PM
I think this is a great feature but I'm a little bit confused be the documentation. Especially having trouble understanding what to do with the field "Parent record URL".
Coordinator
Feb 21, 2015 at 8:43 AM
Hi Andreas Nilsen, I understand your point, thank you for your feedback. I addedd some explanation about this parameter, and why i need it.

I paste here the content:

Note: The Parent Record URL, is a standard feature of Dynamics CRM, taht contains the full URL of a record. In this URL you have the entity type, and the record GUID. Right now this is the only way we have to pass a "Dynamic" EntityReference (with not hard coding an entity type) to Workflows Activities. If you pass this string URL as a parameter, in the Workflow Activity you can retrieve this entity Reference.

regards
Jul 16, 2015 at 3:44 PM
Edited Jul 16, 2015 at 3:51 PM
Hi Demian, i think this is a great job. I have a question... if i pass the string URL as a parameter, i only update one record wich i passed???? I want to update a Total Quantity Rollup Field of total of quantity quote products in a quote, if i manually update the rollup field works fine, but i interested in update this field when the product ítem quantity changes. is it possible????

Best Regards.